2018 GEORGIA GAMES RACQUETBALL
Time & Location
About The Event
- Singles - Skill levels & Age Groups for Men’s and Women’s
- Doubles – Skill levels & Age Groups for Men’s and Women’s
- Ladies are welcome to play in Men’s division
- Directors reserve the right to cancel /combine events or reclassify players
Format: Single Eliminations mostly, Pool-Play or Round-Robin for smaller divisions
Awards: Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals for all played divisions and combined divisions only
Prize Money available: A Total of about $2,500.00 (requires 8 players minimum or prorated)
- For many SINGLES and Doubles division winners
- FREE First Time LEM USAR membership is available
- USAR Official Rules of Racquetball shall apply and players must wear approved eye guards on court.
- Out of State Players are welcome to participate.
- Doubles teams play the higher skilled player's division.
- Director reserves the right to cancel / combine events or reclassify players.
- All Winners referee or find a qualified replacement or forfeited their next match.
- All referees receive $5.00 per match after the first required match.
- It will be self-refereed for divisions of round-robin or double elimination, but request for referee is welcome.
Official Ball: Pro Penn Purple BALL
Hospitality: Tournament shirt, food and drink provided for all participants. Family and friends of players are welcome.
Entry Fees: $60 first event, $45 second event, $30 third event.